Support & Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator
We are building our in-house support and engineering team from the ground up to serve our global operations. We are looking for a Support and QA Coordinator to help support, maintain, organize, and communicate bugs and/or feature updates between our product team and our global network. We currently serve over 60 national offices around the world. With over 1,000,000 people taking Alpha every year and over 135,000+ active users and growing, that’s no small feat.
You’ll be working with our digital team to help shape, implement and maintain our digital products’ bug, change and feature request process. You’ll work with our global teams to take in feedback and help organize them between each of our products. You’ll also help with major roll outs, comms and marketing site updates. Most of all, we want someone who is organized and ready to take on the challenge to help streamline our delivery process.
Alpha International is a global non-profit organization that exists to serve and equip the local church in its mission to help people discover and develop a relationship with God. Originally based in London, U.K., Alpha International has an office in New Westminster in partnership with Alpha Canada. The goal is to help best equip and serve the local church across the globe in its mission to help people discover and develop a relationship with Jesus.
What we’d love to see
- At least 1 – 2 years of hands-on, professional experience working in communications, support or project management
- Experience communicating with users via support tickets
- You’re administrative and organized. You enjoy making sense out of chaos
- Comfortable collaborating and working autonomously
- Worked closely with a development team
- A background in coordinating teams and/or Project Management
- Knowledge of the SDLC and what that means in regards to external stakeholders
- Technical capabilities such as, WordPress configuration, Basic HTML/CSS and familiarity with git
- Flexible work environment. Work remote or in-office
- Supportive, diverse, faith-filled work environment
- Work that really makes a difference
- A competitive benefits and salary package
- A true understanding of the SDLC. We prefer a quality product over deadlines and fast to-market solutions
- Yearly personal development budget (courses, seminars, workshops etc)
- The tools you need to get your job done well
- A fun yearly retreat
What would be a bonus:
What to expect from us:
How to apply
If you have a passion for the local church and want to utilize your gifts towards building the kingdom, please email a cover letter, resume and your references to Jon Lee (HR Manager) at email@example.com, noting:
Re: Application – Support & Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator
See our website alphacanada.org for more information about Alpha Ministries Canada — no phone calls please.