The new Alpha Youth Series includes 13 episodes, each around 20-25 minutes long, and generally runs for 9-10 weeks. Similar to the first series, each episode will include discussion breaks for conversation, and personal testimonies related to the theme of every episode.
Each episode features a different question about life and faith. Here’s the run-down:
- Episode 1 – Life: Is This It?
- Episode 2 – Jesus: Who is He?
- Episode 3 – Cross: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Episode 4 – Faith: How Can I Have Faith?
- Episode 5 – Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Episode 6 – Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
- Episode 7 – Spirit: Who is the Holy Spirit and What Does He Do?
- Episode 8 – Fill: How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
- Episode 9 – New Life: How Can I Make The Most Of The Rest Of My Life?
- Episode 10 – Evil: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Episode 11 – Telling Others: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Episode 12 – Healing: Does God Heal Today?
- Episode 13 – Church: What About The Church?